Thursday 24 July 2014

YPlan Fun


I wanted to plan something fun for me and my boyfriend so I downloaded YPlan, which is an events app for the 'spontaneous'. I booked a viewing of Back to the Future at Greenwich observatory tower with a picnic and some champers. You book something a couple of days before and simply show the event the booking on your phone and you're all set! It's absolutely wicked if you want to do something a little different that doesn't involve something generic like the cinema or a restaurant. It's proper cheap too and there's lots of discount codes you can apply to get some money off, try this one in the My Rewards page, PAX90988. Seriously check it out, cheap, east and an amazing selection of events!


 











Here's a little snippet of my Marty McFly outfit inspiration...(I couldn't help it)






No comments:

Post a Comment